Поиск по этому блогу

среда, 18 февраля 2015 г.

OMG, quadcopter!

Hello guys.
It is time  for me to switch on English.
I started to construct my own quadcopter. As well as I am ChibiOS fan, I decided to use Taulabs flying controller, because they plan was to get rid of FreeRTOS and use Chibios there.
For now I decided to use my STM32F3Discovery as a platform.



This cheap board already has a magnetometer, accelerometer and gyroscope.
I just needed an adapter and I ordered one on seedstudio. Gerbers can be found in Taulabs' software pack in the hardware folder. Not bad!


Ok, but what about the frame, engines, ESCs, battery and numerous other stuff? I used recomendations from these videos.
I bought the recomended frameESCs and  A2212 930KV motors.
I also bought the FlySky TH9X Radio.

Assembled copter:

So, it is almost time to fly!
Here is a video on very first fly on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JToOy15wG7o


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий